Who We Are:
Want to be part of a growing company whose core value includes supporting your success and advancement in the company? CLEAR Property Management isn't a mega-institution where you'd be lost. Clear and simple, we successfully manage properties by making a CLEAR and positive difference in the lives of our residents, our staff, and owners. Since 2008, we've organically grown to become one of the most highly respected Property Management Companies in Texas.
The CLEAR brand stands for precision, dedication, and excellence. Our employees are enthusiastic, hardworking, and ambitious and tech-savvy with great interpersonal skills. They are entrusted with seeing the big picture, given the freedom to make great things happen, and empowered with the responsibility of helping direct a successful future. Our growth is in large part due to having the industry's brightest, most talented, and most driven people on our team. In return, we support our employees by empowering them & maximizing their development and career opportunities at local and regional levels. Do you think you've got what it takes to be CLEARLY better?
As a member of our Maintenance team, the Maintenance Supervisor is a vital component of our community's day-to-day impression on existing residents and prospective residents. As such, the Maintenance Service is expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism. The Maintenance Supervisor is to ensure that all mechanical systems and equipment are operational and properly maintained and all common areas are maintained in a clean aesthetically appealing and disinfected condition. This position provides supervision among the general maintenance staff; delegating, supervising, participates, and directing the work of the department. The purpose of this job description is to communicate the responsibilities and duties associated with the position of Maintenance Technician. While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
- Ensure all service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Participate in company training classes and meetings; ensure all service staff receives appropriate training as required.
- Organize, prioritize and ensure service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Oversee turnkey operations; ensure vacant units are made rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Possess basic knowledge of local and state codes for permitting, sign ordinances, and pool regulations.
- Work with Community Manager to handle maintenance-related resident problems.
- Assist Community Manager with documenting counseling sessions with maintenance staff.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program to minimize emergency and service repairs.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and training of quality staff; recommend promotions and terminations when necessary.
- Work with Community Manager to obtain competitive bids for maintenance-related expenses.
- Purchase supplies and vendor services using standard purchase order systems and proper bidding procedures under the supervision of the Community Manager.
- Understand and operate company computer software related to position requirements.
- Contract use of outside vendors only when necessary.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe work area.
- Monitor inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate levels.
- Comply with all personnel management policies and procedures.
- Oversee completion of service requests in 24 hours or per community policy.
- Ensure staff is motivated and functions as an effective team.
- Maintain superior customer service relationships.
- Communicate effectively with residents, fellow associates, vendors, and supervisors.
- Maintain an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Adhere to budget guidelines.
- Maintain hazard communications program.
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features as required to minimize liability concerns.
- Ensure adherence to the company's safety and hazard communications programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure the physical condition of the community is maintained according to company operating and safety standards.
- Ensure excellent curb appeal at all times.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Skills & Abilities
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic.
- Resourceful, creative, decisive.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams and committees with sound judgment.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence.
- Pioneering spirit/drive.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications.
- No specific level of education is required.
- HVAC and EPA Certification I and II required.
- Basic set of hand tools required as they will not be provided by the community.
- Ability to read and write English for safety and productivity reasons.
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical functions.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required; position requires own vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions.
- Use of general maintenance equipment and tools including but not limited to: hand tools, ladders, refrigerant recovery units, landscaping
- equipment and required safety, paint equipment, ladders, cleaning chemicals, vacuums, blowers, and hoses.
- Four (4) years of related experience or training is required.
We have excellent benefits that include:
- Monthly Commissions for all active employees
- Health, dental, vision, pet, life, disability, 401(k)
- Leadership and skills training
- Support for a positive work/life balance
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- PTO annual accrual increases based off years of employment
- Extra Perks like holiday savings, employee life scholarships, company parties, and the opportunity to help contribute to a growing company’s future success
CLEAR PM is an equal opportunity employer. Being a minority-owned and led company, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.